Trainee Rigger Scheme
- Have the right attitude - you will need to be persistent, calm under pressure, personable, responsible and trustworthy.
- Be fit to work. Physical robustness is a consideration.
- Be willing to work in environments which can reach extreme temperatures and can be hard on your body.
- Be well organised, ensuring you turn up on time.
- Consider purchasing public liability insurance. Many rigging companies won’t employ freelancers without it. Colleagues will be able to advise you.
- Have discipline to complete your Log Book in order to make it an effective tool to record your learning and experience.
- Be able to carry out basic calculations.
- Be prepared to volunteer your services in order to gain experience on particular tasks which might otherwise prove difficult to attain.
- Be over 18 to apply.