Trainee Rigger Scheme
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The minimum age to register for the Trainee Rigger Scheme is 18 (at time of registration).
- The registration fee is nonrefundable.
- There is no expiration date to the registration.
- Payment must be made via credit or debit card before PLASA issue the registration pack.
- The registration process will not be deemed to be complete until a copy of a current, Health and Safety certificate and/or card has been submitted by the registrant and accepted by PLASA. In the event that a submitted Health & Safety Certificate/card is not accepted by PLASA the registrant will be offered a full refund or the option to freeze their registration until an alternative certificate has been obtained.
- PLASA reserve the right to charge an administration fee for any re-issuing of duplicate documentation as listed below (a full list of these fees is available from PLASA):
- Duplicate NRC Handbook.
- Duplicate Trainee Rigger card - if lost or stolen.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone Helen Willis on 01323 524148